Once our clients have gone live with SAP Concur and the hypercare window is closed, FinTrans is able to offer a wide range of Production Support Services to their clients.
Application Maintenance & Routine Support:
- Daily application maintenance support, execution of complex & non-complex configuration changes into an existing setup as per business requirements (e.g., Audit Rules, Email Reminders, Car Configuration, VAT/GST Configuration, Activation of New Expense Types, Creation of New Workflow, Changes in Expense Report header Form, Changes in Authorisation Request Header Forms, Update of List Management Hierarchies through imports, Assignment of New GL Account Code to Expense Type, Publication of important Updates/Messages on SAP Concur Dashboard, Handling localisation issues, Configuration of New Printed Reports, Modification in policies, New group configuration, etc.)
- Testing and confirmation of new features and functionality of SAP Concur releases on a monthly basis, including activation of new features and functionality after receiving confirmation from the client’s Business Process Owner.
- Supporting local business & country Level 1 support teams with updates on FAQ’s as new features are released
Daily Incident Management Support
- Providing day-to-day incident management support using incident management tools, e.g. HP Service Manager, etc.
- Helping clients in setting up leading support practice for faster incident resolution
Change Request Management Support
- Evaluation of new change requests after initial configuration (Analysis, Time Calculation, Delivery time, Change Impact Analysis, Configuration Execution, Testing & Support after change release etc.)
Enterprise Application Integration Support
- Checking and authorisation of daily payment batch file on SFTP server (AP/GL Extraction file)
- Monitoring of daily inbound load and outbound extractions and co-ordinate the resolution of interface file data issues with downstream systems support teams
Credit Card Feed Support
- Support on Credit Card Feeds (e.g., Missing Card Transactions, Deletion of Card Transactions under user’s profiles, Assignment of new credit cards to employee profiles, Deactivation of credit cards on bulk level)
Employee Master Data Integration Support
- Proving assistance to other cross-functional teams in case of any issue with the employee master data interface feed
Employee & Attendee Administration Support
- Manual maintenance of employee profiles, deactivation of employee profiles, etc.
- Attendee administration (Employee Attendee, Business Guest, HCP Attendees)
Knowledge Transfer – Remote & On-site location
- Providing training to super users & Level 1 support teams remotely or on-site
Communication & Coordination
- Communication with SAP Concur client support & Central R&D team in case of technical issues