OUR CUSTOMER BACKGROUND :
The customer is a leader in hospitality & travel technology solutions for revenue management decision support, rate intelligence, seamless electronic distribution and brand engagement helping customers around the world to streamline their operations and sales. The customer’s global customer base comprises leading travel suppliers and intermediaries including airlines, hotels, cruise lines, car rental companies, online travel agents, tour operators and wholesalers.
Since its inception in 2004, our customer’s expertise in innovating solutions for the dynamic travel ecosystem has resulted in continuous growth and an established position as a thought-leader and trendsetter in the marketplace.
SCOPE & CHALLENGES :
Scope : Multi-country end-to-end SAP Concur Implementation for India, the US, the UK, and Spain
- Manual T&E Management without any control on travel spend and limited spend visibility for approvers and the Finance Team
- Solely offline travel request approval process in place
- Manual cash advance process without linkage to travel request
- Cumbersome calculation and delayed reimburse of travel allowances/ per diem
- Issues with exchange rate calculations
- Long reimbursement cycles due to lack of T&E automation causing employee dissatisfaction and low employee retention
- Strong business need for tracking T&E spend out of one dashboard
FinTrans was selected as certified SAP Concur Implementation Partner for the Implementation of the end-to-end multi-country Concur deployment of the following product within only 8 weeks for India as pilot (including 2 weeks of hypercare), followed by an additional 8 weeks for the Concur implementation on the US, the UK, and Spain, covering the following module scope:
- SAP Concur Expense
- SAP Concur Request Add-on
- ExpenseIt Pro
FinTrans helped by taking ownership for :
- Overall project management
- Kick-off and Pre-Scoping
- Process & Policy Validation
- Concur Set-up Harmonization across all 4 countries in scope
- Concur requirement gathering
- Configuration Design and Build
- Coordination of the credit card feed implementation
- Change Management support (Training and Communications)
- Testing: Configuration validation and support in User Acceptance Testing
- Cut-over support
- Post go-live support
VALUE ADDED :
- With the help of the newly implemented Concur solution, the customer’s employees are now able to submit and approve expense reports, submit paperless receipts on their own, utilise a fully automated cash advance request process, enjoy a shortened turnaround time from claim-to-reimburse as well as a highly improve overall user experience.
- For the customer’s Finance Team, the solution has significantly improved visibility into T&E spend and established preventive control over employee expense, managing the complexity of regulatory and compliance policies for travel spending.
- Travel allowances can now be auto calculated and processed based on the employee types/bands (by respective country in scope) as per customer’s Travel & Expense Policy
- Managers are now auto notified via email whenever any employee submits any new expense report in Concur for line manager approval.
- Since the moment of go-live, the customer has been able to streamline their receipt handing and expense report processing & auditing processes as well as to efficiently leverage accurate dashboard reporting, and improve decision-making around individual spending.
- Posting from Concur into the customer new ERP is fully enabled.
- With SAP Concur as their automated travel request & expense management solution in place, the customer’s employees and their Finance Team can focus on more productive work going forward.
Interested to connect with us? Request Demo