OUR CUSTOMER BACKGROUND :
Our customer is the second largest franchisee in the world (outside US) of carbonated soft drinks (“CSDs”) and non-carbonated beverages (“NCBs”) sold under trademarks owned by PepsiCo and a key player in the beverage industry.
Our Customer has 30 manufacturing plants in India and 6 manufacturing plants in international geographies. They produce and distribute a wide range of CSDs, as well as a large selection of NCBs, including packaged drinking water. In addition, our customers have set up backward integration facilities for production of preforms, crowns, corrugated boxes, plastic crates and shrink-wrap films.
They are part of a diversified business conglomerate with interests in beverages, quick-service restaurants, dairy and healthcare.
SCOPE & CHALLENGES :
Scope: One-country end-to-end Implementation including integration with S4/HANA & SuccessFactors for financial posting & employee import
Objective is to replace manual expense reimbursement process for all customer employees.
- Manual Travel & Expense reimbursement process for all employees (Corporate & Field Force) without any control on employee entitlements
- No mechanism in place for pre-trip approvals for domestic & international travel
- Manual and cumbersome expense report auditing process in place, causing major delay in expense reimbursement
- Lack of ability to reclaim/avail GST Tax credit on T&E spend
- Difficulties in MIS reporting on travel & expense spend
FinTrans was selected as certified Concur Consulting & Implementation Partner for SAP Concur end-to-end single-country (India) implementation and system integration, considering the following SAP products and extended product features:
- SAP Concur Request Add-on
- ExpenseIt Pro
- Travel Allowance
- SAP ICS Integration
FinTrans helped by taking ownership for :
- Overall project management
- Kick-off and Pre-Scoping
- Analysis & Concur Requirement Gathering
- Configuration Design and Build
- Integration Design and Development
- Functional Validation, Integration Testing and end-to-end UAT
- On-site Support during all key milestones/workshops
- Training Planning, Content Development & Training Execution
- Functional, Technical and Change related cut-over planning and execution
- Post Go-live/Hypercare support
VALUE ADDED :
After go-live, the customer is now able to enjoy a fully automated SAP Concur T&E Platform from pre-trip request-to-reimbursement which is seamlessly integrated with their ERP & HRMS solutions for cost object import, employee import, financial posting, and payment confirmation. Benefits of this “full circle solutions” encompass that :
- The customer gained the ability to avail GST credit on T&E Spend for GST Tax reclamation
- An automated travel request & expense report approval workflow is fully enabled
- The customer gained 100% control on field force mileage reimbursement under the DRIVE feature
- Policy enforcement based on complex employee entitlements is fully automated
- A significant reduction in reimbursement turnaround time has been achieved
- 100+ standard reports are now available for MIS reporting, leading to the changes in travel spending priorities and stopping customer management from poor spending decisions.
Interested to connect with us? Get Started