OUR CUSTOMER BACKGROUND :
Our customer is a global leader in the manufacturing of world-class products for the automotive industry. The Group also offers experiential luxury through a hospitality vertical. Integrating diverse units and operations with an assorted work force and partners has made our customer a successful conglomerate.
Our customer renders the most technologically advanced products and solutions in ride control products, drive trains, synchroniser rings, climate control products, engine cooling products, brake systems, sealants, additives, car care products, safety products, steering wheels and electric power steering wheels. The product portfolio of our customer comprises reputed global brands manufactured by equally reputed global companies. As partner for co-developing components for new launches, its research and development teams support the endeavours of OEMs when it comes to addressing the clean mobility challenge.
SCOPE & CHALLENGES :
Scope : One-country end-to-end Implementation including integration with S4/HANA & SuccessFactors
- Manual Travel & Expense reimbursement process for all employees (corporate and field force) without any control on travel spend driven by employee entitlements/job grades
- Manual expense report auditing process and receipt handling procedures, causing major delay in expense reimbursement
- Long pre-trip & expense report approval cycles times due to complex approval workflows
- Unable to reclaim GST credit on travel spend
- Difficulties in employee-based spend management and reporting
FinTrans was selected as certified Concur Consulting & Implementation Partner for the end-to-end India Implementation of Concur for the following products:
- SAP Concur Expense
- SAP Concur Request Add-on
FinTrans helped by taking delivery ownership for the following :
- Overall Project/Deployment Management
- Kick-off and Pre-Scoping
- Analysis, Concur Requirement Gathering and Validation across 4 legal entities in scope
- Configuration Design and Build of 2 separate Request and Expense policies covering 4 legal entities
- Integration Design and Development between S/4 HANA, SuccessFactors and Concur (4 interfaces)
- Configuration validation, functional walkthrough, integration testing, and end-to-end User Acceptance Testing
- On-site Support during all key milestones
- Training Content Development & Execution to multiple audiences
- Functional, technical and change related cut-over
- 4 weeks of Hypercare support after business go-live
VALUE ADDED :
- Now, our customer is able to enjoy a fully automated SAP Concur T&E Platform from raising a pre-trip request to reimbursement which is seamlessly integrated with S4/HANA (via ICS) and SuccessFactors for cost objectimport, employee import, financial posting, and payment confirmation, leading to 65% reduction of reimbursement cycle time
- Moreover, our customer has gained 100% control/policy compliance on travel allowance (per diem) and mileage reimbursement claimed by the field force
- Through tax configuration, our customer started discovering and reclaiming GST credit on T&E Spend
- Cash advances and the implementation of corporate credit cards provide users with additional payment types with payment details flowing back to Concur
- The configured cost allocation functionality allows users to allocate centrally booked/paid expense to the right billing cost center.
- Predictive policy enforcement through audit rules based on entitlement reflected through employee groups is in place. In addition, all approvals for pre-trip approval and expense processing are automatically triggered by the system through a pre-defined sequential and authorized approval workflow. Together with automated reminders, the user feel the confidence of staying in-policy and get reimbursed in a timely fashion.
- Our customer’s field force, while on the road, has been enjoying ExpenseIt (SAP Concur mobile application with embedded OCR functionality) as well as activated app partner integrations (Uber and OLA), resulting in high Concur post go-live user satisfaction
Interested to connect with us? Request Demo